Friday, May 12, 2006

With Love, From Me

I have a tendency to overcheck my sitemeter. When I'm bored and have exhausted all the articles on the sites I read, I default to my sitemeter. I guess I could use that same time to do school work, but who's keeping track? Aside from my teachers who have to grade me, that is. Anyway, here's a list of a few things I've noticed:

1. More people check my blog in the 10 o'clock hour than any other time. The runner-up? 9. (This is all in the am.) What I can determine from this is that either people check my blog when they're starting to get bored at work and lunch hour seems hours away or they check my blog after waking up. Interesting? Maybe not, but this is my way of getting to know the people who like to read my blog. So therefore, I will continue.

2. While most of the people who check my site don't stay for more than 5 seconds at a time (mind you, one of those visited the site 85 times in
the past while), a whopping 26.2% stay for over an hour. I gotta say, I am impressed with how much time people will waste when they have more important things to do.

3. You can find my site on the first page of the Google search "dina I love you."

4. 89.01% of you are in the US. 3.30% are in Israel. 2.20% are in Ireland. (Shout out to Adam...the only Irish reader I know. ) :)

5. My blog is the top choice Google gives you in a search for "What are some foods manly eaten in Germany?"

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the new colors and picture on top of ur blog!!

Sunday, May 14, 2006 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Why thank you. I like doing seasonal changes. :)

Sunday, May 14, 2006 6:31:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Actually, now that I wrote it Google finds this particular article more easily than the other one it was bringing up (I was talking about beards being manly and I don't remember what the german had to do with anything). I was not lying!!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Ezzie said...

The times are misleading - a person who's here for 30 minutes but never sees another page will only be on for 1 second.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 4:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares