Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's Like That Time the Clock in My Car was 7 or 9 Minutes Fast and I Could Never Remember Which

I woke up staring at my ceiling and knew something was off. The time--7:32 (which was really 7:25 because my clock is 7 minutes fast)--was off by an hour. I had to jump out of bed and rush to get ready because I had overslept. While brushing my teeth, I glanced at the little digital travel clock one of my siblings put in the bathroom and noticed that it said 8:15. Now, either this clock was off by 45 minutes or when I attempted to turn off my alarm this morning, I played around with the buttons and messed the time up or both were off and I was later than I thought. Disoriented, I brushed my teeth faster and ran back to my room to check the time on my phone. 7:30. The last time someone changed the clock in the bathroom was when they made it approximately 3 or 4 minutes fast. 45 minutes might seem like a bigger deal, but the 3-4 minute change was terrible because I could never remember if it was actually faster or not. I'm really boring myself with this. So after fulfilling the vow I made this morning to make a big deal about writing a note and leaving it next to the COMMUNAL clock if you change it, I will try to figure out why I can't write interestingly anymore.

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares