Friday, December 08, 2006

And to the Mighty Apostrophe, I Salute You

10 points to the first person who can figure out which letter they're substituting because I know I can't!

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger Diana said...

The A is an upside down V (or a delta... or something similar)

Monday, December 11, 2006 3:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she meant which letter the apostrophe is substututing

Monday, December 11, 2006 4:34:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

That's so funny--I didn't even notice that the A isn't a real A!

I was really referring to the apostrophe which should be in front of the tis to stand in for the missing I (it is...'tis), but thanks Diana.

Monday, December 11, 2006 6:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares