Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cordially, Future Dwight

To honor my inability to fall asleep tonight, I will grace you with what has to be one of my favorite clips from The Office ever. Argue that there are much better clips all you want--this one makes me laugh out loud EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch it.

I remember that once, to end an all nighter I pulled in high school, I made myself a Havarti cheese, mustard, and pickles on an everything bagel for breakfast.

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha- i laughed outloud too. i can relate to being totally gullible like that- but i dont think i care enough about other ppl to try to save them. poor dwight- hes dumb and nice!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Nice? Did you just describe Dwight as nice??? Dwight who "tried installing meters on the bathroom to bring in more money for the company?"

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 11:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your such a cutie for picking up the "cordially" subtelty

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Then you, Nukes, are officially invited to watch this season minus one episode (I accidentally deleted it) at my house. I'm not sure when, but we'll figure that part out later. I marathoned with Zahava last week and invited Mir (and Doni) for this week but Mir hasn't responded yet, so I don't know what her plan is.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 8:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares