Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Speaking of funerals, why don’t you go ahead and go die

Driving to work this morning, there was a garbage truck on my left and an Xterra on my right. Normally, I wouldn't care or remember, but they were both trying to merge into me. Not into my lane--into me, into my spot. My car isn't small enough for me to excuse them with a "they didn't see me," so I don't know what either one of them was thinking. As a matter of fact, the drivers owe me their lives because if I hadn't been there to honk, they would have merged straight into each other. In other news, Xterra’s not even a real word.

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

last night, a lady almost killed me, except i think she was doing it on purpose bc she ran straight thru a stop sign- and not just any ordinary stop sign. for some reason this particular stop sign is 1.5 times larger than a normal stop sign! on a more positive note, at least we know that my brakes work well. thank god!

Thursday, December 14, 2006 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares