Friday, December 22, 2006

Ariel Can Walk on Walls

Wednesday night was another Bluegrass night.

Have a good Shabbos and enjoy the last day of Chanuka!

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger Adam Murray said...

Hey, hope you had an awesome Chanukah and you'll enjoy your Chinese food tomorrow.

Also, hunebiv sounds kinda Yiddish to me.

Sunday, December 24, 2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Actually, my family's going out for Italian. :)

And I got three more post-Chanukah presents today!

Have a merry Christmas, Adam "elf" Murray.

Sunday, December 24, 2006 6:39:00 PM  
Blogger Adam Murray said...

What?? There are Italian restaurants open on Christmas day??

But Italy... the Pope... The Baby Jesus... Its all a conundrum of confusion!!

Have a great day and wish me luck on my first vegetarian Christmas!! I have a awesome Avocado/Mozzarella/tomato and Pesto salad ready to go for an appetiser for the family, the rest is pretty much unchartered waters.

Hope you got nice stuff.

I'm currently fitting in my Christmas traditions by watching Die Hard before I fall asleep as I didn't get a chance to watch it today. :( Its not Christmas until I've watched Die Hard. Its the perfect Christmas movie.

Sunday, December 24, 2006 9:49:00 PM  
Anonymous sara said...

merry christmas! i love the video! ive watched it so many times!

Monday, December 25, 2006 3:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares