Monday, December 18, 2006

That's Crazy.

Dwight walks into the office and plunks a dead goose down onto Pam's desk.
...Dwight: He was already dead and we Schrutes use every part of the goose. The meat has a delicious, smokey, rich flavor. Plus you can use the molten goose grease and save it in the refrigerator thus saving you a trip to the store for an expensive can of goose grease.
Jim: Wow. Win-win...
Phyllis likes goose and seems to wonder, out loud, if it's so crazy to eat it. Creed responds:
Totally normal behavior at the Scranton branch of Dunder-Mifflin until you watch a little more and realize that Creed actually transported himself back in time to be there since, as you will see in my next picture, he has yet to arrive for work.
When he does, in fact, arrive--after Michael--he neatly picks the top toy out of the box marked "Toy Drive." Jim says, "Oh, I think you’re supposed to put a toy in the box, Creed." And Creed replies:
Amazing. I don't know if they're going to turn Creed's magical abilities into another subplot, but I am on edge to find out!

It happens to be that I didn't notice The Magic of Creed until my third time watching the episode, so here's something I did notice on my first viewing. Michael walks into the office, "Hey! I would like a nice slice of Christmas Pam. Side of candied Pams and perhaps some…Pamchops…with mint." And Pam, featured below, asks what he wants.

While Michael's speaking, we get a look at Pam again who is now--now being two seconds later--looking at a different webpage.

Back to Michael, back to Pam and Oh, OH! she's back to the empty file folder she had open only five seconds earlier.

Perhaps I should get back to studying for my finals...

Labels:

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow- im blown away. please go study!
and i can not pass word verification- take 4!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Well, Sara, as Michael said, "productivity is important, but how can I be productive if I have this one little thing in my brain that I cannot get out. And that one little thing is a soft pretzel. So I’m just gonna have my soft pretzel. When I get back to work I’m gonna be super productive. Look out for me!"

What?

Bulqkiz...sounds Yiddish...

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 3:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear, it's because of people like you that NBC and all those other networks save the lamps and carpet and silverware and photos and dresseas and glasses and tables, etc. from over 30 years ago just in case they have to do a flashback scene and everyhting must be PERFECT or angry fans will call in to say "the lamp was forest green, not winter green" when Justin and Loraine broke up."
Anyway, Happy Chanukah!!! And welcome to the magical world of editting!
-Mir (not the yeshiva)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Resident Traveler said...

I love that show! I've seen it blasted as being nowhere near as good as the UK one, but I completely disagree.. the biting criticism of the modern workplace and the real empathy they create with the banality of life for these characters are both wonderful.

Noticing what's on Pam's screen, though - that's a little freaky. :)

Monday, December 25, 2006 12:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares