Friday, December 15, 2006

I Swiveled My Ankle

Sometimes a person will say something so completely and totally over the line that the well-known but invisible line is not even visible. Just moments ago, I got into the elevator at the lobby and joined the 50-something year-old man carrying boxes who was already in it.
"Wow! Nice boots! Lemme see those."
Yes. He said, "wow" and "lemme see those" with regard to my boots. I swiveled my ankle in compliance.
"Those are some boots!" He said and then wished me a nice weekend and happy holidays when he got out.
I'm sorry, is this normal?

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yes, you said it right!

And...he was friendly, but I was weirded out.

Friday, December 15, 2006 3:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what boots were they-im o the lookout for new ones

Sunday, December 17, 2006 2:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u sure he said booTs?

Sunday, December 17, 2006 3:22:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

He pointed at them...

Monday, December 18, 2006 6:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares