Monday, March 12, 2007

When Chances Breathe Between the Silence

There is nothing this clear, spring-smelling weather makes me want to do more than go hiking all day, have a baby, and bake for Pesach. Don't ask me to explain--I don't know. I went hiking for a little bit yesterday and because no one was able to join me (sorry Sara, I didn't know!), I just went to the waterfalls and back. Over the course of the winter, or at least since the last time I was there, the waterfalls froze into layers and layers of very thick white ice--pure beauty. But what made it breathtaking was that there were pockets where the ice must've melted and broken off and through those little windows, there was visible rushing water. I can't describe it so well, but it was so beautiful it made me cry.

Labels: , , ,

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares