Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Wish I Were a Volunteer Sheriff on the Weekend

I just want to make clear how much I hate how movements and point-making ruin my life. Tonight I found out that some girls will make Hamotzi on Shabbos as a thing. AS A THING. I don't know why I should care so much about what other people do, but I happen to absolutely love cutting the challah. As a matter of fact, even on a regular Shabbos when my father is home, I'm the one who takes the rest of the challah into the kitchen, cuts it up, and brings it back out on a tray. I even love baking challah. I used to love all things challah related, but now my Hamotzi innocence is lost and I don't know if I'll ever get it back. Ever. I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

Labels: , ,

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares