Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yes, March 15th--That's Right...

"Why yes, my birthday is this time of year! What is it I'd like? Thanks for asking, but I have everything I'd ever need or want...except maybe an ice cream maker and a couple of books."
I can't tell you how many times a day I find myself answering people about what I'd like for my birthday either because they know the best way to show love is through material objects or because they're going to Israel on my birthday and feel guilty about not being here. Either way, I've recently updated my wishlist on Amazon that you can access by clicking the "My Chanukah Wishlist" link on the right because I'm too lazy to change that to say "My 22nd Birthday is Coming Up." No pressure.
I'm just kidding, of course, but I was thinking recently about how maybe in the end I do want to make a party because I'm not so sure I'm in the mood to go see The Brothers at the Beacon (I'd so much rather go in the summer when we can sit out on the lawn) and then I found out that Nukes is going to be leaving for Israel on my birthday. I'd be proportionately upset, but I think my brother will be back from Israel for Pesach by they point, so who can stay upset for long? I'm not sure what that has to do with making a party, but we'll see. I'm going to watch another episode of Brothers & Sisters because I have recently become addicted to it. Have a great day.

Labels: , ,

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares