Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Gettin' and Jettin'

This not working thing is making my brain soft. Last week I lost my wallet. Yesterday I was running late and stressing out about my piano lesson. Today I couldn't find my keys which were already in my bag the whole time. And in addition to all this, I keep buying clothing. I don't know how the unemployed do it, but if I don't start working again soon my brain is going to rot.

Labels: ,

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am employed and sitting at my desk and doing nothing all day is tiring me out and turning my brain into mush. if i dont start school again soon i wont be able to write my name. how bout we ditch hiking and do something intellectual tom... like a museum or something? or maybe the beach?
call me!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007 2:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares