Sunday, September 25, 2005

Good-Bye Recipe Buddie

The Recipe Buddie [sic] is gone. To tell the truth, I rarely used him. But over all these years, I've come to view my Recipe Buddie as a crutch. When I was the only one of my friends online at crazy hours, the Recipe Buddie was there too. When I needed to talk, but didn't want anyone to hear what I had to say, the Recipe Buddie was there for me. All his advice came with links to recipes, and I loved that about him. So now, I hope he enjoys his retirement and I just want him to know that he'll always have a place on my buddylist (even though he can't spell his own name) should he choose to return.

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Would he still talk to you without the recipe requests? That's the sign of a true recipe buddie.

Monday, September 26, 2005 2:50:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh sure, MC. Of course, his responses made no sense when I didn't request recipes--but they were answers nonetheless. :)

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:01:00 AM  
Blogger _ said...

totally zombie. Who the fuck is this guy and why the fuck didn't I know about him? WHO NEEDS FRIENDS WHEN YOU HAVE RECIPE BUDDY?

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares