Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Have...Stalkers? No Way!

Holy Shenanigans!

I'm Quote of the Day!

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger MC Aryeh said...

"do you htink there are psychos born who stalk or people who become psycho?"

Not only are you quote of the day, but you also said htink!! Totally unrelated (I think) but how do you know what Ruth Reichel looks like? Doesn't she always wear a big floppy hat to disguise herself?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:28:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Look babe, it was 2am--of course I had typos. I'm just surprised he didn't edit them. :)

Secondly, it's Ruth ReichL. No E between the H and L. I only say this because when you google her name improperly, you get Punks (or at least used to, I don't know if you still do) :). Anyway...I know what she looks like because now that she's the Editor-in-Chief at Gourmet, her Letter from the Editor always features a picture of her. And as for the floppy hat--you MUST read her book Garlic and Sapphires. It was so funny! And her diguises were a LOT more serious than that...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

I wasn't dissing you for the typo. I liked it. Anyway, I'm claiming 6:28 PM as my excuse for the extra e in Reichl...I will check out the book. Thanks for the recommendation.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 1:42:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hehe. No problem! :)

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 8:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares