Saturday, September 24, 2005

Ben's Got a Blog

Once upon a time, Randy and I had a very long discussion on Online Laughter. Then, along comes my Scrabble buddy Ben (who also likes Stevie Ray Vaughn) with his very contagious and uncategoricizable "ha he ha he hoo," "ha ha hoo hoo ha ha HA," and "Ha ha ha he ho heee*." Isn't that great? Anyway, the point of this was that he just started a blog.

Here's almost how it happened (I've weeded out the most boring lines and gratuitous smilies):
Me: you know what?
Me: I will just have to be right back
(I go away and then return)
Me: hello
Ben: while you were gone I started a blog and submitted a word to urban dic
Me: no way!
Ben: yep
Me: I have a blog, too :-)
Ben: I know. I was reading yours thats when i got the idea to do my own
Me: I was your muse!
Ben: uhhhhhhh, yeeahh
Me: oh, c'mon, you can't deny it!
Ben: http://halfricanamerican.blogspot.com/
Me: my beauty and brains are just too much for you

THE END.
And that's a link to his new blog. :)

*(Ben: Ha ha ha he ho heee
Me: omg!
Ben: not my best laugh
Me: everytime you laugh, I laugh
Ben: i just type the letter "H" and what ever vowel meets my fancy)

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately, ben won't let non-bloggers comment on his blog

Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude thats chutzpah

Sunday, September 25, 2005 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh dear...he should fix that. :)

Sunday, September 25, 2005 3:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like his title.

oh, and it appears i forgot my password thingy.

Monday, September 26, 2005 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares