Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I Should Write Starbucks' Constitution

I think I invented a Starbucks policy all by myself.

"Can I have a box of Passion tea?"
The barrista gets a box and rings me up.
"Um, I get a coffee with that, right?"
"Um...sure, if you want, I guess." Big adorable smile.
"Okay," I say. "Can I have it iced?"

Once when I got a tea, the barrista giving it to me told me I could have a free coffee with it. I got a tall sugar-free vanilla skim latte. Now, every time I purchase tea, I make sure to get my free coffee (since it hasn't been offered since). I'm sure it's a real policy, but I'm starting to think I made it up...

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Let me know when you make up a free chai tea policy that works...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares