Thursday, October 05, 2006

And For My Next Trick I Will Make Jealousy Vanish From My Husbands' Midst!

I bet that if I were to ask you where you think I'm going to live when I'm married, you'd have the wrong answer. You might figure Israel or New York or even New Jersey. But all of those and probably any other answer you'd come up with would be incorrect. Why? Why, because I have decided that I will live in Tibet.
It's very hard to find a man when you really mostly see the good in people. Who could choose between this guy who's great at one thing and this other guy who's great at something else and that one over there who can really rock the facial hair? I know, it's a really close call. So for a while there I was considering having a harem. This way I could keep all the guys I like without ever having to actually commit to just one. Westernized countries like the US and Israel, however, aren't very accepting of polyandry (I know for sure because I've pitched this idea before and so far every guy has turned me down). Therefore, any westernized country with its own ideas of rights and privileges is out. Fortunately for my plans...POLYANDRY IS ONE OF THE MOST COMMON FORMS OF MARRIAGE IN TIBET. Of course, this really applies to fraternal polyandry but I think I can bring a harem to the country with me and claim they're brothers. At least I will be understood.

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOw can you be living anywhere within 50 miles of NY and still see the good in people?! Are you drinking contaminated water or something? Eating goyish chicken!?

In my humble opinion, potential harem members would be far more likely to go along with your polymorphic scheme if you gave them the equal opportunity to pursue other women. I know I would :)

Friday, October 06, 2006 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

BEARDED HAREM!!!

Monday, October 09, 2006 6:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares