Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Update: Stalker Edition

Basically, I'll be arriving in Israel Friday morning for Sukkot. Yes, you heard me, I'm going to Israel. I plan on dividing my time between eating, babies, family, Michael, hiking, and concerts. That list was in no particular order. I promise. Although that "eating, babies" doesn't sound very good. I should probably clarify that I do not--I repeat, do not--eat babies. Only their cheeks. And only sometimes.

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this past shabbos i was pondering what beracha one says on a baby... Shehkol I guess.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yes! Thank you, Adam. :)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares