Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm Working on a Business Card


Miryam came over to bake hamentashen today. Actually, allow me to phrase that more accurately: Miryam came over and I baked hamentashen. :) In other news, I held a stranger's baby last night at my father's cousin's wedding. The woman let me hold her baby the whole time and he was of the smiley sort. It was awesome.
"Daddy, I made a glasses chain with the beads you got me in London last time."
"Oh, they were glass?"
"What?"
"The beads were glass?"
"No, a glasses chain."
"Oh! Who for?"
"Myself."

Labels: , ,

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger sara said...

i dont know why but that picture reminds me of beauty and the beast... well not really the beast- more of beauty. maybe bc of the lighting and the pony-tail in your hair.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 4:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

see, at least mir was able to take an awesome picture.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Did I head a reference to Belle? I love you. And you, Mir, for taking the picture. :)

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

or hear...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares