Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Calm! I'm Calm! I'm Always Calm!

The guy who works at the garage came around to the driver's side to give me my ticket.
"I'll be here around 5:30," I said.
"Okay...what's your name?"
"Dina."
"Are you always calm like this? You're always so calm."
I smiled.
"Well, it's the morning...calm's the best way to start your day."
He laughed and got into my car as I walked outside to buy a coffee.

Labels: , ,

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calm's the best way to ALWAYS be, but what was he expecting? That you would be flailing your arms around as you gave him the car keys and screaming random things about the sky falling?

Thursday, August 23, 2007 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

That's how you would do it, isn't it?

I know that's not my best, but my verification is thnkinq so I had to write something. :)

Friday, August 24, 2007 8:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Anyone who was with me on the night of December 27th, 2005 (including you) can verify that I am, indeed, calm.

Friday, August 24, 2007 1:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares