Sunday, August 26, 2007

I Still Lost with 332 Points

I scored 123 points in Scrabble with the word "equator." That's right, folks, I am a genius. Q on the triple letter score, the whole word on a double word score, and using every single letter I had on my rack equals 123 points. I'm also a nerd.

Labels: , , , ,

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh heh. You said "rack."

Monday, August 27, 2007 1:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dina, there a new game coming out soon called SayGO. Its similar to Scrabble but its fast paced and all the players are putting words together at the same time.

(in case you are wondering it is your little pink friend Helen =) )

Thursday, February 28, 2008 5:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares