Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wedding Pictures

I just want to say that last night's wedding was beautiful. Despite the technical difficulties (someone might have been a little sick...what ever :)), everyone had a great time and all that.
And, of course, Mir and Doni are officially married. This means that Mir is now a Berger and we're not little kids anymore. Sorta. :)

Mir and Doni:

Me and cousin:The high school group...Chaya, Michal, Sara, and Shayna:
We took a Hunter people picture:
And we took a high school people picture :) :
Tova (I think) took a Steve picture:
The Hunter guys: The Hunter girls (with Aaron's fiancee):
What? We had fun!
And me and the kallah.

And to end this, a quote from the chattan last summer (last meaning '04...the summer he first unofficially met Miryam): "And then I found out a bunch of guys from the class older than me are married. I guess they had nothing better to do."

May we all, of course, be zoche to many more!

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares