Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Wedding Pictures

I just want to say that last night's wedding was beautiful. Despite the technical difficulties (someone might have been a little sick...what ever :)), everyone had a great time and all that.
And, of course, Mir and Doni are officially married. This means that Mir is now a Berger and we're not little kids anymore. Sorta. :)

Mir and Doni:

Me and cousin:The high school group...Chaya, Michal, Sara, and Shayna:
We took a Hunter people picture:
And we took a high school people picture :) :
Tova (I think) took a Steve picture:
The Hunter guys: The Hunter girls (with Aaron's fiancee):
What? We had fun!
And me and the kallah.

And to end this, a quote from the chattan last summer (last meaning '04...the summer he first unofficially met Miryam): "And then I found out a bunch of guys from the class older than me are married. I guess they had nothing better to do."

May we all, of course, be zoche to many more!

1 original thoughts out there

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

Oh!! Miryam looks so beautiful!
Doni doesn't look that bad either in his snazzy tux.

Miryam and Doni Berger!
MAZAL TOV!

Based on what I see (the top half) Mir's dress was gorgeous.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 3:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares